Car accident (BMW v.s Kia)

The bike was a write-off, while the car had a medium-sized dent in the back. I was a little sore in the morning, but no serious damage.

You think the sun is bad? Wait 'til I tell you about that one time I crashed while eating this massive sandwich...
:lol:

At least a Submarine didn't get in your way...

Alpha, That sucks but is kinda funny at the same time.

I think it's totaled, I used to work in a shop and cars is just a hobby or one of my many. I don't know yet but from the looks it does look totaled. We'll see on monday though. I was going to go in tomorrow but tomorrow is sunday.

I agree it looks totaled but so did my girlfriends brothers Mazda 6. But they ended up just quoting it for 9K of damage and fixing it. Unless your frame is damaged I think you might have a good shot at them fixing it. Best of luck either way. I can tell you have good taste in cars, I love Bimmers... in fact I fantasize about owning an E30 M3 at some point in my life.

Chris

I agree it looks totaled but so did my girlfriends brothers Mazda 6. But they ended up just quoting it for 9K of damage and fixing it. Unless your frame is damaged I think you might have a good shot at them fixing it. Best of luck either way. I can tell you have good taste in cars, I love Bimmers... in fact I fantasize about owning an E30 M3 at some point in my life.

Chris

I think we all do. I don't know, I went out to the shop today even though it was closed and it looks bad. I had some time to look at it some more and It has uni-body damage. I also looked at my roof for some reason and it collapsed. The doors don't shut all the way ether. Who know's Im not a BMW tech.

Your very lucky it was a kia and not the white land rover in pic 3. That would have destroyed your car. Bummer about your bimmer man....

Your very lucky it was a kia and not the white land rover in pic 3. That would have destroyed your car. Bummer about your bimmer man....

Yeah, The Land Rover would destroy me. I'm still pissed at myself but I think about it and I could have died so I'm just happy it was the car and not me I guess, Even though in the coming months I'll be wishing it was me and not the car.

I think we all do. I don't know, I went out to the shop today even though it was closed and it looks bad. I had some time to look at it some more and It has uni-body damage. I also looked at my roof for some reason and it collapsed. The doors don't shut all the way ether. Who know's Im not a BMW tech.

Oh wow, the roof collapsed... in that case it might be. I'm sorry I know thats not what you want to hear. But if you dream about that E30 M3 as much as I do, than now is your opportunity to own one. :p

Best of luck and tell us what they say.

Chris

Oh wow, the roof collapsed... in that case it might be. I'm sorry I know thats not what you want to hear. But if you dream about that E30 M3 as much as I do, than now is your opportunity to own one. :p

Best of luck and tell us what they say.

Chris

Well, The roof still has it's shape it's just right behind the sun roof there is a dent that goes all the way across the roof from passenger side door to driver side door.

I don't know the insurance will cover that sadly :(.

Columbia. You? Don't you just love the terrible MO tags?

Springfield. There are several people from MO on here. I was surprised to see how many. Just met Keith204 this weekend, we were at the same race shooting.

Springfield. There are several people from MO on here. I was surprised to see how many. Just met Keith204 this weekend, we were at the same race shooting.
Nice, I know a few people from springfield. I think there are supposed to be a few car shows here. I'll probably be there

Most reactions

New Topics

Back