Car choices

I've had many cars over the years, but need an SUV these days for a number of reasons. One of course is some of the roads I have to take to do my photography. This is one of the better ones I've been on!
IMG_1072f.jpg

Got my new to me baby registered this morning had to take an official shot with my galaxy S6. Love it to pieces. rides and handles beautifully. I do have to ditch the pathetic plastic license plate frame. I rather have the plate screwed directly then have that crap on and no I am not putting a Gold chain link on..
20180202_131801.jpg

Congrats!

My little hatchback days are numbered. At 6’2”, my seat needs to be all the way back in order to use the clutch effectively. Shockingly, I helped create a long-legged 2 year old who only sort of fits in her car seat behind me. ( my son’s rear facing seat won’t fit at all)

I seen some compact cars with the seats all the way back with tons of leg room and mid to full size cars with none, go figure. When your a tall man or women with a family its something to not overlook IMO.I am only 5'8" but I always put the seat all the way back to check for leg room in the back.

Most reactions

Back