Car Freaks

Ronman

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
As a noob and a certified car freak I was pleased to see all the auto photos here. Here's one of mine.

This is an early '50s Jaguar XK 140. I think. Early evening, shot into the Sun.

JaguareXKResz.jpg

ooh pretty. I love how most of the car is in shadow, also how top of the line automotive design of the 50s has distinct characteristics highlighted in this picture.

I'm not even a car freak, but I love the photo... nicely done!!

well captured..but is it just my screen...it looks like a picture, of a picture...All of the Haze in it...eh, still looks good

well captured..but is it just my screen...it looks like a picture, of a picture...All of the Haze in it...eh, still looks good

one must not forget the eras of film, this looks like a scanned color negative conversion. I like the grain for apicture of a car this old.

I'm, not sure I can answer your questions. I'm pretty new to digital photography. This was taken at the AACA fall meet at Hershey PA. By the end of the day everything is covered with a layer of dust. That may account for the haze if you're talking about the painted surfaces.

I was using a little 3mp Oly camera, but if you are saying it looks like I took a picture of some world reknown automotive photographers work, I'll take the compliment and wrap myself in it.

It's a straight up shot ceptin' for cloning some stuff out of the top of the picture. The top of the car was in the shade of a canopy tent and required very little work to remove. I think this was the first time I used a cloning tool. The sun was directly behind the car and everything was shaded except for the front of the car.

Thank you too, Zada. Ron

Most reactions

New Topics

Back