Car photo edits C&C Please.

Bombers

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
This one makes for a great background on my computer I just wish there was a way to get rid of the white glow above the car? Anyone any help?

Cobb31of1.jpg

Same car and picture different edit.
Cobb21of1.jpg

Having fun with this picture.
cobb-1.jpg

This one is out of focus on the outside to try and block out some of the background from being so visible.
tarzan.jpg

So what do you guys think? I am an amateur so please take it easy :p

Umm no? Ziggy is my real name lol so I used that wasn't aware some had the name copyrighted. Guess I might as well think of a new name while i'm at it lol.

There's a Foto Ziggy I couldn't find a Ziggy Foto. Depends on if he actually went through a process of trying to copyright his name or not....if you are serious about it go through uspto.gov and get it done

There's a Foto Ziggy I couldn't find a Ziggy Foto. Depends on if he actually went through a process of trying to copyright his name or not....if you are serious about it go through uspto.gov and get it done
You can't copyright a name, only trademark it.

You also aren't allowed to post photos you don't own the copyright to, but it's ok to link to them.

See the forum Rules and Regs in the FAQ's tab there on the right of the forum sections list page.

i like #2. the others ones dont show off the car like it should..

I took all these photos so I'm not doing anything illegal here...

I like the tones. 2 and 3 are my favorites. 1 looks like a cool background like you said but the post processing is too much that makes it look fake / video game like. The crop on 3 is a little too tight because the car's spoiler is too close to the outside.

Well, idk..I gave it a try...

Cobb31of1.jpg

That looks better I would have tried something sooner or later because it was starting to bug me.

I like the tones. 2 and 3 are my favorites. 1 looks like a cool background like you said but the post processing is too much that makes it look fake / video game like. The crop on 3 is a little too tight because the car's spoiler is too close to the outside.

I think in 3 thats how I took the picture I cropped out the grass from the top and bottom of it. There is nothing I can do about centering it more :( Atleast that I know of.

I have a different post in General Gallery also with a lot more car shots in there. Give those a look as well. All you're C&C has been great I"m not easily offended so everyone else who's lurking around speak your mind's and let me know what you think. Like I said I am just starting out and getting serious with photography. I've been shooting all these with a Nikon D80 and and ordering some more gadgets to go along with it.

Maybe in a year or so when I actually get better i'll be looking for a Canon.

=] I dont know, the glare seemed alright to me

Using layers in PSE I hope this is more what you were looking for
Cobb31of1b.jpg

The picture looks like a screen shot of PS3 games or something.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back