Car photography------need help

yea the pics are really blurry, trying adjusting the focus etc on it next time, and try not to shake that sometimes does it.

yea the pics are really blurry, trying adjusting the focus etc on it next time, and try not to shake that sometimes does it.

Yeah i think i found out they were blurry from the first two post but im useing a ok point and shoot and my pics always suck at night with it i think i just need a tripod

Yeah i think i found out they were blurry from the first two post but im useing a ok point and shoot and my pics always suck at night with it i think i just need a tripod

Or a new camera :)

Or a new camera :)

Yeah that is true also im looking into a camera but i really dont have alot of money but my dad has the D80 and i love to mess with it maybe one day ill pratice taking pics with it and see how they come out

Nice pics, although still a little blurry, did you play with the setting's at all or the focus etc?

Nice pics, although still a little blurry, did you play with the setting's at all or the focus etc?

U def are smokeing somthing first u all the sudden want to go to nyc and then u say the pics are blurry i looked at all of them and maybe one or two are blurry lol

U def are smokeing somthing first u all the sudden want to go to nyc and then u say the pics are blurry i looked at all of them and maybe one or two are blurry lol

ha ha, yo we should defintely go dude, we could take like mad pics throughout central park etc.

ha ha, yo we should defintely go dude, we could take like mad pics throughout central park etc.

Thats it i have cops coming to ur house to take away ur stash of whatever ur smoking lol but idk maybe ill go if u pay for my train ticket lol but ur probally too cheap and ull probally make me drive to the trains station lol

Thats it i have cops coming to ur house to take away ur stash of whatever ur smoking lol but idk maybe ill go if u pay for my train ticket lol but ur probally too cheap and ull probally make me drive to the trains station lol

ha ha I think its like 8 bucks a ticket, My mom said she didnt care.

ha ha thats not bad I think my dad paid that today to go to philly.

what is up with u i remember u didnt want to pay ten dollars for a bottle of car soap cause u were cheap but 20 dollars for a train and u dont mind paying that then pay mine as well since im probally the one that will be leading us around ny cause u probally have no clue where anything is lol

what is up with u i remember u didnt want to pay ten dollars for a bottle of car soap cause u were cheap but 20 dollars for a train and u dont mind paying that then pay mine as well since im probally the one that will be leading us around ny cause u probally have no clue where anything is lol

ha ha your right? just let me know what time you want to go.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back