Car Photography...

Good job, you almost make it look easy with how many "keepers" you posted. My ratio is no where near as good (unless you threw away hundreds) I'd probably take better photos if I was taking photos the whole time, but at events like those, I get too excited and take pics for maybe 20-30 mins then go put the camera up to just enjoy the show for the cars themselves without a heavy chunk of metal around my neck, you sir, are devoted. (I hope I can do that someday at a show/meet)

Good job, you almost make it look easy with how many "keepers" you posted. My ratio is no where near as good (unless you threw away hundreds) I'd probably take better photos if I was taking photos the whole time, but at events like those, I get too excited and take pics for maybe 20-30 mins then go put the camera up to just enjoy the show for the cars themselves without a heavy chunk of metal around my neck, you sir, are devoted. (I hope I can do that someday at a show/meet)

haha yea i know what you mean man... i do that too sometimes. sometimes i get too exited to take pics and i just hang my camera around my neck haha thanks for the reply :]

Most reactions

New Topics

Back