Discussion in 'Photography Beginners' Forum' started by er111a, Feb 7, 2010.
I would have preferred the first one to be totally in focus.
can I please get some more c&c
like the idea of the second one..color is strong whatever lighting u used.. the first one the wheel is a little distracting... seems to be what draws my eye in the photo.. maybe change the angle..
They're toys...not even accurate scale models. Meh...
Point & Shoot Photography
IT IS NOT!
I think thats the place for these. The subject matter is boring, there is nothing extraordinary.
The first one is unfocused, intentional or not, and the second one has too many reflections...
- kinda looks like a tilt/shift effect...not sure if this is what you were going for
- color looks too retro..i would bring up the white on #1 and the vibrance/contrast on #2
- I would've shot on eye level instead of shooting down on it
- Cleaner crop on #2 would've helped
- I see you shot @ f5.6...I would've opened it up more..maybe f3.5?
Separate names with a comma.