car photos for yearbook

AF44

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
her is the first of 5 different cars i will be featuring in our high school yearbook. i will post a few different shots of each and you can tell me which ones you like. there will be more to come. enjoy!

1. a little overdone photoshop job
2947491711_2cf688b180_b.jpg

2. a touch of motion blur and a slight rotation and crop
2948345480_3e6a9be22d_b.jpg

I like the first, but it could waiver depending on your goal for the photos.

I like the first, but it seams a bit underexposed.

I think I would boost the exposure a touch then go with #1. Both nice shots though.

theres seems to be a bit of ghosting on the car... around the edges. intentional?

that ghosting is a result of my little photoshop motion blur touch up, unintentional but a pain in the ass to go back and take out so im just gonna leave it as is.

I'm not feeling either. They both seem to be a bit on the soft side and the photoshop blur looks bad.

The lighter one will print 'better' - be sure to change to CYMK color space to evaluate the blues in particular.

-Shea

i think i would choose a non darkened 1

Cool pics, but I agree that #1 is a nice shot, but too dark. You can always layermask to get rid of that ghosting around the car. Or make a selection, or etc.....there are a hundred ways to get rid of that ghosting in photoshop.

well everyone's insisting on me going back and brightening up #1 led to something good. i kept trying to lighten up the picture in iPhoto by using the brightness adjustment but it kept enhancing distracting stuff in the photo, so i tried the exposure adjustment, and it work great!

enjoy and thanks for the help!

2951245484_6d12573a35_b.jpg

Most reactions

New Topics

Back