Car Pics

Just like to add one more thing, he most likely is like 12 and using some 5 dollar camera, or he is mentally challenged because he keeps asking for advice but does not take any.

Yeah, that was mature and not at all antogonistic.

Pot, kettle...

Just like to add one more thing, he most likely is like 12 and using some 5 dollar camera, or he is mentally challenged because he keeps asking for advice but does not take any.

To far...

@ the OP

Don't just take a bunch of pictures you think might be good and then post them on here. Take some time to C&C your own picture and ask yourself is this really any good? If you think it is then post it on here if you want some more feedback.

Last edited:
hmmm well if i had a macro i'd try some snowflake shots, but im going to a friends house to be outside so i'll see what happens there

...or he is mentally challenged...

This is not acceptable behaviour on this forum. Be warned!

thank you what about tulsa picking fights for no reason

:er: He is not picking fights. if anything, you are. He is simply stating that all the advice people have given, you simply ignore.

Stop posting 5,000 photos without applying any of the knowledge you've learned from your previous posts, and maybe people will be more accommodating to you.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back