Car shoot

Restomage

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Just three quick photos for you guys to comment on. One thing I noticed that I want to try to change for next time which I'm not sure how to do is that there's not enough color separation between the car and the ground (in photo 3) so if anyone has any suggestions let me know.

9-2.jpg

10-2.jpg

2-5.jpg

I like #3 the best, find some asphalt.. black on silver would make it jump. Good setting though.

#1 the light poles and car in left upper corner hurt it.

#2 If he had look straight or kinda down instead of you would have made it better for me. Good picture over all.

I really liked all of them but #2,#3 were the best if you could have moved the car in #2 over to the right a little more and got out of the lines a little bit it would have looked 100% better

For the third, eh, just darken the ground in post. Problem solved. (You could also light-up the car with a LOT of flashes, but...that takes time and monies.)

The problem I see in all of these is over-saturated colours, which is much easier to do at night. The problem is most prevalent in the first image, with the blues underneath the car; they've turned into two flat tones, heavily posterized.

Most reactions

Back