Car Talk

2101232317_6085cfb72e.jpg

My Jeep when it was just a baby.

:hugs: she's pretty...Nice come-up...I always wanted to go rock crawling...But 4x4's arent my thing

As a hobby, I have a 1975 VW Kombi, Camper (Westy) Bright Yellow.

90 HP with a top speed of 120 km/h
It's cold to drive in the winter, hot to drive in the summer, noisy and I would not trade it for the world!

48a6b323ca769dfaa71ae8645ca6510a0_large.jpg

As a hobby, I have a 1975 VW Kombi, Camper (Westy) Bright Yellow.

90 HP with a top speed of 120 km/h
It's cold to drive in the winter, hot to drive in the summer, noisy and I would not trade it for the world!

48a6b323ca769dfaa71ae8645ca6510a0_large.jpg

Dont the Roofs pop up in those?

I have a really stupid car story. I was driving home at 1AM it was -20 out and my car was dinging at me and flashing "Low pressure rear right tire" (and left tire). This has happened many times before so I know once I get home I will test it and just pump them back up again. Well after I get home after driving about 90km/h for 10min (down a 110km/h stretch of road, I was trying to be nice to my vehicle). So I get home, open the door and think "my word something smalls funny!" Turns out the dinging wasn't due to the tire pressure but I left the parking brake on 0_0 Today I got to have that fixed... yargh

Note to self: Your car is more intelligent then you are at 1AM

So I get home, open the door and think "my word something smalls funny!" Turns out the dinging wasn't due to the tire pressure but I left the parking brake on 0_0 Today I got to have that fixed... yargh

Note to self: Your car is more intelligent then you are at 1AM

Lol...its happened to plenty of people (although im not one)

I drive a 1999 Saab 9-3 and it's my favorite thing in the world. I'd post a picture, but it's bright red body now appears as a cruddy brown from all the slush and snow! :grumpy:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back