Car

noescape

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
C&C Please.... :wink: (I posted this on the General gallery but didn't get any replies. ;) )

transamdoor.jpg

transamhoood.jpg

transamhood2.jpg

Oh, and the cat was placed on this car FOR the pic. :lol:

transamblue2.jpg

Thanks!

Nice 3rd gen. You might want to pull back and get in some interesting background though. Only 3rd gen T/A buffs are going to care otherwise.

If your intent is to preserve your own memories then these would be fine. If you would like to induce some emotion in someone not known to you, you are going to have to involve some other aspect of the world to give them a starting point. A reason to care, if you like.

Now if you had had the cat looking over it's shoulder in disdain at the camera from an interesting angle of the car then you would have something.

Keep it up, you don't have that far to go!

mike

Awesome thanks guys!

I'm actually 16- lol My dad was working on this car and I couldn't pass up the opportunity... But yes I completely agree with the background thing- but Dad wouldn't let me move it hahaha!

only one thing (except the background thing :) ) ...
try not cutting air vents and wheels next time (like you did in the first pic), because it gives the sensation of a bad composition and lack of equilibrium.

I don't like the line of the hood in the second one. I think it would be better with either all of it or none of it. I agree with tataencu on the vents and wheels too. Otherwise good work!

But yes I completely agree with the background thing- but Dad wouldn't let me move it hahaha!

While I get the joke, I think Mike meant step back from the car. :lol:

Seriously, stepping back and possibly shooting the car from an interesting angle would work well for an automobile photo. I'm a big fan of perspectives, myself. I like to focus on single parts of an object, and seperate it from the rest of the image with depth of field, but I prefer to either get REALLY close, or step back a bit, like in these photos:

PICT0023.jpg

PICT0018.jpg

PICT0016.jpg

PICT0007.jpg

Oh. lol! Well, I'm not a beginner for nothing! hahaha Thanks for pointing that out. :)

I can see how that'd make a big difference... Sweet. I wish that car was still here- I could try out some of this on it then! Oh well.

Most reactions

Back