Care Package for troops

Discussion in 'Off Topic Chat' started by Scott WRG Editor, Jul 6, 2004.

1. Scott WRG Editor

Scott WRG Editor King of Smoothness

Hi all, I know this can be a touchy subject and I respect your opinions in regards to the war in Iraq. But regardless of the politics of the situation I support the troops, which are stuck in a bad and uncomfortable place. One of my co-workers sons is a Marine platoon commander and so I hear about the difficulties involved in day to day life. I am going to put together a care package for his platoon (30+ guys) of stuff they need. I will be getting a list tommorrow. A lot of the stuff is simple things like visine and sunscreen and wet wipes (sand gets EVERYWHERE). If you are interested in contributing something let me know at angelslave@REMOVETHISgmail.com and I will keep you in the loop.

Again, I am sorry if I offend anyone.

2. ZacKrohn

ZacKrohn TPF Noob!

I realy hope you havent offended anyone either. I am verymuch against the war myself...however I dont think that our troops should be punished for it...they had no idea for the most part what they were getting involved in. I sill believe that they deserve anything we can do to help them out. Good luck Scott

-Zac