Carefree Debbie

pink_panther

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi everyone.

As you are all aware I have been working on a few shots with my fav model, Debbie, to improve my portraiture work. I am still fairly new to this kind of work.

I am not entirely sure if this photo is allowed, I have searched the site for any rules concerning "implied nude" and could not find any results. So I have decided to post. If this image offends anyone, then I offer my sincere apologies - and if the moderator wishes to remove it because I have violated any regulations, then feel free.

Ok, so here goes, a photo of Debbie. Taken on a somewhat cold day at Pepperbox Hill near my hometown in Salisbury. The idea was to capture a "carefree" atmosphere. I hope you like it.

Again, sorry if this offends anyone. All C&C welcomed.

Regards
Chris

Attachments

• $0018treklensversion.jpg
    $0018treklensversion.jpg
    109.9 KB · Views: 272
I like your comp on this shot. If a hand is prominent in a pic, like it is here, try and shoot the side of the hand rather than the back. Good shot over all.
This shot should not offend anyone but if you're unsure because of nudity, you must put NSFW in the title. (Not Safe For Work)

Ok thanks. I will bear this in mind for any future shots.

Thanks for the advise on the picture to. Its always nice to get feedback from others viewing.

Chris

Most reactions

Back