Carefree or c, sometimes they have title

mmaria

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
040916_0065 (Custom).jpg

Last edited:
I love this shot! Partly because it reminds me of when I was a kid and was constantly climbing on the tractor in the back yard, but also because it just all comes together so perfectly. Her relaxed pose and facial expression, the dog, the colors, the composition...so great :)

She is completely gone in her own world isn't she.:) Love everything about it! :)

Uh... a little work on composition? You've got some kid blocking the view of that really nice old Belarus!!! :irked:

Thanks, I couldn't quite put my finger on what make of tractor that was. I'm not very good with the old foreign makes. :)

Uh... a little work on composition? You've got some kid blocking the view of that really nice old Belarus!!! :irked:

Thanks, I couldn't quite put my finger on what make of tractor that was. I'm not very good with the old foreign makes. :)

I just asked my brother if he know what kinda tractor this was, he looked at it for a second and said "Belarus" LOL. He said it was the hood that gave it away, he is so much better at knowing tractors than I am. :)

This photo is so great I just nominated it for POTM! :1219:

I really like the colors in this one too. My best memories from childhood were from my grandparents' little farm.

Another really great image Marija! There's nothing standard about it - so you have to stop and actually look. Feels like a memory from a dream of summertime. Very, very nice.

What tirediron said, Lol great image

Last edited:
oh what can I say, I'm a really lousy photographer! :(

I love this shot! Partly because it reminds me of when I was a kid and was constantly climbing on the tractor in the back yard, but also because it just all comes together so perfectly. Her relaxed pose and facial expression, the dog, the colors, the composition...so great :)
thank you, I wanted to show "childhood" and it wasn't easy in the dirty back yard full of everything and she wasn't really cooperative kid... but I managed somehow :)

She is completely gone in her own world isn't she.:) Love everything about it! :)
yup ... I gave her some pointers and let her do her thing :)

Most reactions

Back