Carmel Mushroom.

Chiller

Mental case
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Yesterday I was out doing a few deliveries for one of our drivers. I always have my camera with me, and decided to take a walk through this little wooded area near my work....on company time. :p :lmao: Well I found a path that looked interesting and spent a few minutes wandering down it. I snapped these three shots,and decided I had better get back to work. :D

151_5114a.JPG

151_5112aa.JPG

151_5116aa.JPG

I'm running out of words here.
Cannot explain in any language how much I like that photo of the leaves.
No idea.
Here, Chiller :hug:: For that photo.

WWWWOOOOOOWWWWWW.......
i so love fall..the colors, the leaves...the whole thing...and these are great....

it would take me weeks to try to set up a shot that good as the red leaves.. i dont stumble onto things like that... :drool:
the 'shroom is just cooler than ...the artic?? really awesome shots... :thumbup:

(i would send you a hug, but lafoto beat me to it....how 'bout a handshake??)

Wonderful shots Chiller! 2nd and 3rd shots of the leaves are just awesome.

nice shots chiller, love the first two! :thumbup:

These are fabulous! They make me miss those great times when my family & I (back home in Latvia) went mushroom or berry picking. I wish I had a camera then... Oh well, at least I can look at your pictures & remember those good times ;). Thanks for that:lovey: & good job! These are definately worth stealing a few minutes of your company's time :mrgreen:!

#2 - :thumbsup:

Thanks for sharing these!

Thanks everyone for your awesome comments and compliments.
Thanks for the hug LaFoto.
Aprilraven.... :hugs:
Knopka..your welcome. I have always said that you have to stop and enjoy a few minutes by yourself and take in what you see, enjoy it, cause life goes by so fast.
Thanks again everyone :thumbup:

beauty lies in simplicity.. and i love that second shot.. wonderful :thumbsup:
really neat shots.. all of them :D

Thanks Mansi, Raymond and JonK.
JonK....they did look really good :cyclops: :afro: :flower: Kinda like...um....uh...carmel :lmao:

Most reactions

Back