Carnival's In Town

Miaow

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
s7.invisionfree.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Have a couple of local carnivals down here over the Christmas/New Year period - a few shots from them :)

rye2.jpg

carnival2.jpg

carnival3.jpg

carnival4.jpg

carnival5.jpg

i like em! i have to admit though, they have an eerie feeling to them, esp the last one... i had nightmares about that guy when i was little! lol!

Very neat pictures you have posted I really like them all but the first image is the best one to me it's so cool

I have to agree kind of a scary set for some reason. Makes me think of that scary movie with the clown (can't remember the name sorry). You took something that could be just bla the average person wouldn't have thought picture worthy and turned it into really great photos.

#2 Is my favorite. Perhaps tone down the vignetting, but I like the contrast and the composition.

#3 Is a nice shot, but it doesn't impress me with a great deal of creativity.

#4 Is a little hard to decipher. Perhaps this would look better in color or sepia. Perhaps as desaturated color.

#5 Is underexposed.

This brings us to #1. I always have a problem with this type of shot. The way I see it, you're presenting someone else's art. Ask yourself, what new creativity does taking a picture bring to this image?

Ti, I don't understand what your saying!
This brings us to #1. I always have a problem with this type of shot. The way I see it, you're presenting someone else's art. Ask yourself, what new creativity does taking a picture bring to this image?
For one it allows others to see things that they may not be able to see for themselves at this location or others. So you only take pictures of things you created? Not trying to be rude so I hope it doesn't come across that way I'm just trying to figure out what you mean by that.

What a great source for photos! And as a previous poster said, there's almost a scary feel to some (certainly the first and last ones). I especially like the b/w ones. Thanks for sharing these

Thanks All :) Get the idea on the art side of sign in #1 but really the art side didnt have the peeling paint etc also Im not saying was my art is a pic from the carnival etc

#2 is REALLY creepy! I love it!

Nice set. I liked the contrast of the b/w photos but the last is just dark for my taste. I liked photo #2, it could have been better though if the last clown to the right was not cut off. Thanks for sharing!

Cheers!

Eric Mansfield

Ti, I don't understand what your saying!
For one it allows others to see things that they may not be able to see for themselves at this location or others. So you only take pictures of things you created? Not trying to be rude so I hope it doesn't come across that way I'm just trying to figure out what you mean by that.

If I take a picture of a scene, I want to find some sort of unique beauty of that scene. If I take a dead on picture of a pre-existing image, really haven't I merely produced a copy?

Most reactions

New Topics

Back