Carolina Jasmine

bburton

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
brucemburton.blogspot.com
After heavy rains recently and warm days, Spring is assaulting North Texas with a passion. This Carolina Jasmine grows on an arbor in our back yard.

7206-Blossom2.jpg

Ah. Spring. How I am longing for that to come to my country, too!
Deep yellow against deep blue. What a compliment to both colours (literally and figuratively speaking). :D
Could it be a tad oversharpened?
Or what would bring about this kind of halo (not really a halo, but there are some ... would they be called "artefacts"? ... around the blossom) about?

Bruse..love the shot and angel against the blue sky.
My wife macawlvr has that suff growing wild everywhere. I always know spring is here when it starts blooming.

LaFoto said:
Could it be a tad oversharpened?
Or what would bring about this kind of halo (not really a halo, but there are some ... would they be called "artefacts"? ... around the blossom) about?
Thanks for the feedback. The halo was due to resizing not to sharpening. I could not eliminate it from the first picture, so I substituted another in my original post. :blushing:

I like the composition and the colors! It's also another of the many photos popping up that makes me yeeeaarn for spring!

i had a carolina jasmine in my backyard too, but my puppy ate it... she pulled down the whole trellis and everything... i am bummed because they are so beautiful this time of year... nice shot :thumbup:

Most reactions

Back