Website
www.zivlai.com
DSC7809A.jpg

DSC7825A_001.jpg
DSC7825AA.jpg

DSC7848AB.jpg

DSC7853CC.jpg

http://www.fotop.net/zivlai/koyi0624

wheres the car?? ;D j/k awesome series i def. like the last shot the best!

The exposure is good but I'd like to see some much more interesting lighting, if only b/c I've seen these kinds of shots so many times.

in #3 those swirl smudges in the door are very distracting to me >< lol cuz i know when i do car shoots the first thing i do is microfiber cloth the whole car real good with lots of pressures to remove swirls from waxing and stuff lol

I usually just come in this forum and look around at the great photos, but I thought I'd comment and say #4 is my favorite too.

And that car...:drool: Porsche has a way of making their cars look interesting, yet sophisticated, and its something not very many other companies can do (the only others I can think of are also German).

A little too much blue for my taste; blue sky, blue hills, blue buildings... The car doesn't stand out as much as it should, esp. in #3.

There are also a couple of minor technical issues, the starburst visible from the LH headlight in #1, and the hotspot near her elbow (#3) at the top of the rear window. As well, the license-plate masking is a bit of a detractor. I would consider removing the plates altogether, or getting specialty ones made if you're going to do a lot of car shoots.

can I ask the lighting setup?

Most reactions

Back