Cars

Those infinitis aren't half bad looking. The back is actually quite nice IMO

That's why I got it..;)..here's a picture of another one if you want to take a look...I think he's putting down around 300WHP...oh and I have one of the rarer 5 speed G20's with LSD transmission ;)..it's a very fun car to drive!
http://www.koojo.net/CarPics/frontpage3.jpg

photo4fun said:
DavidSR, you doing SR20DET or some form of the VQ35??

Man, I would love a SR20DET or even a SR20VE swap, but my funds are limited so only the stock JDM SR20DE for now...but I have lost motivation to finish the swap...anyone care to lend a hand? :)

That's why I got it..;)..here's a picture of another one if you want to take a look...I think he's putting down around 300WHP...oh and I have one of the rarer 5 speed G20's with LSD transmission ;)..it's a very fun car to drive!
http://www.koojo.net/CarPics/frontpage3.jpg

Man I love those rims. BBS's are my favs, oh can't forget the minilites!

My Current Car
l_9d2ab12c7f8f8b10fbd3989aed9a43-1.jpg

My next car (in about a year)
IMG_1077.jpg

My dream car:heart::heart::heart:

dr_open6494113205529_std.jpg

Idk, I think if I could have one car... Hmmmmm, That would be a very tough decision. I might have to go with a Porsche 550 Spyder.

Mine would have to be either a 72 Muira or a 63 GTO
You have an excellent taste in cars! The Lamborghini Miura SV, Alfa Romeo Tipo 33 Stradale or Lancia Stratos Stradale are probably the cars I dream of.

Relating, cars back to photography for a second. What's all of your favorite car picture that you've shot? I don't have a single one, but I'll post a couple of my faves

Bah, I was so busy with the house project all summer, I didn't get to a single car show the entire summer. It would have been good because they would have been the first time I had a camera and some knowledge of photography.

Been wanting to get to the Wings over Pittsburgh airshow for the past few years as well. It's free admission, just haven't had the chance to go on the day of the event.

I even missed the RC airshow this year because I made the mistake of taking my wife. She talked my oldest daughter into leaving and going shopping! My daughter and I have gone to every RC show since they started doing it. This past summer, looking at shoes beat out watching little model airplanes :(

Bah, I was so busy with the house project all summer, I didn't get to a single car show the entire summer. It would have been good because they would have been the first time I had a camera and some knowledge of photography.

Been wanting to get to the Wings over Pittsburgh airshow for the past few years as well. It's free admission, just haven't had the chance to go on the day of the event.

I even missed the RC airshow this year because I made the mistake of taking my wife. She talked my oldest daughter into leaving and going shopping! My daughter and I have gone to every RC show since they started doing it. This past summer, looking at shoes beat out watching little model airplanes :(
Ya, that's why my dad was soooo happy when I naturally followed in his footsteps and developed an obsession for cars. Unlike my sisters who could care less, they would rather sit at home an stare at the wall than go to a car show.

My friends 07 C6 z06 Vette....i am going to steal it, i drive it often and i am in love with it

i grew up around muscle and that by far is the smoothest/ best handling car with gobs of power i have ever had the pleasure of driving...dont get me wrong i have been in faster cars...but none were equally as good in the turns as the straights as this.

My friends 07 C6 z06 Vette....i am going to steal it, i drive it often and i am in love with it

i grew up around muscle and that by far is the smoothest/ best handling car with gobs of power i have ever had the pleasure of driving...dont get me wrong i have been in faster cars...but none were equally as good in the turns as the straights as this.
Question I have is, is it a proper car or does it have a wimp auto trans in it?

I never understood why people go and buy expensive and fast sports cars, then buy them with an auto transmission. Takes all the "sport" right out of it.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back