Carved Pumpkins

kundalini

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
It's only a little taste in the Dark Side. I have three pumpkins for carving this year and this is the first. I'm a bit out of practice and the arthritis is flairing up, but here's my first entry.

Graveyard Manor.
Graveyard-Mansion.jpg

I'll post the others as they come.

Please feel free to add your own carvings.

Last edited:
Thanks Anty.

Here's No. 2

Howling Werewoof​

Howling-Werewoof.jpg

Did you ever wake up in the morning with the [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=owDkenDSLSE"]Zombie Woof [/ame]behind your eyes? :fangs:

^^ you funny girl. :biggrin:

And the last one.

Franky​

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1mV_5-bRPo"]An oldy, but a goody.[/ame]​

(Sorry...... it had to be done.)

Menage a trois

Menage-a-trois.jpg

:mrgreen:​

And to prove they're pumpkins..........​

Menage-a-trois-lighted.jpg

How did you get Franky shot how did you get the background and pumpkin dark?
Turn all the lights off, save the candle.
f/9, 1.3s, ISO 200

Very cool!!!!!! :O)
Thank you.

This thread was more about the carved pumpkins rather than the photos of the pumpkins. I $h1+ you not, my hands were doing the old Fred Sanford thing by the time I finished. I thought the carvings came out pretty bloody good. Apparently not that impressive though.....

**in the voice of Rodney Dangerfield** whoa, tough crowd.

those are some sick carvings.. i try every year.. and i fail horribly every year =/

Those are some schweet cavings man. Wow...really diggin Franky there. :thumbup::thumbup:
I have had a pumpkin in the back of my car for two days now, trying to figure out what to do with it. :er:

I think they're awesome. Particularly Frankie.
Thanks Anty. I think your penguin avvys are awesome. :D

those are some sick carvings.. i try every year.. and i fail horribly every year =/
Thanks rom4n301. The tools in some of the pumpkin carving kits, like Pumpkin Masters, really help to make it easier for detailed work.

Those are some schweet cavings man. Wow...really diggin Franky there. :thumbup::thumbup:
I have had a pumpkin in the back of my car for two days now, trying to figure out what to do with it. :er:
Thanks Chiller. I wouldn't let it sit in the car too long......it might begin to stank. :lol: You can always use the flesh to make some delicious pumpkin bread.

Thanks Chiller. I wouldn't let it sit in the car too long......it might begin to stank. :lol: You can always use the flesh to make some delicious pumpkin bread.

I might just throw it at somebody. :lmao:

Throw it at someone. :sun:

These pumpkins are awesome!! :thumbup: I always admire this kind of intricate work - I never got beyond jagged square teeth and triangle eyes, myself. :lol:

Great job!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back