Casa Loma Critiques welcome

Seven7109

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Went to Casa Loma yesterday :D so much fun !!! I have not been there since doing the public school trips.

IMGP0058-border.jpg

IMGP0185-border.jpg

IMGP0150-border.jpg

IMGP0140-border.jpg

IMGP0135-border.jpg

The rest of them are on my blog.

Great images, I particularly love the piano shot. I really like the angle of it..... my only issue with it is the feet of the stool are just barely cut off. I think it would make the image even better if there was a tiny bit of floor visible below the stool.

Casa Loma is great, love going there... although I haven't been since I've got into photography. Hmmm.... now you've given me a shooting idea!

i would hang the piano shot in my house

Jason thanks :) it unfortunatly is not a crop d'oh I want a redo lol.
They were filming the new Austin Powers movie there as well so it even more exciting !!!

Mesoam Thanks :)

Here is another shot of the piano different view kind of ?

IMGP0149-border.jpg

all of them are great! Seems like an interesting place...never even heard of it.

You have quite a good eye.

Wow, all of these are really well done. Nice pov/comp on the exterior shot. You did really well capturing detail in the tough lighting conditions of the hall shot. The piano shot is killer, as others have said (although I agree that I would have liked to see all of the stool legs), the angle at which you took the suit-of-armour shot rawks, and the light/shadows on the organ shot are lovely.

(The gardens are free on Tuesdays, so although I visited them last year, I still haven't been inside Casa Loma since the public school trips either!)

Great images...and I like how three of us now haven't been in (well, two of us...Anty and I) since teh public school trips :D

Man, those have been going on forever

Sideburns thanks it's right in Toronto and is a great way to spend the day :)
Antarctician Thank you :) I am not sure if it's always free ? but we did not pay to go in ? hmmmm
GoM lol yeah I never really took it all in on the school trips (too busy taking off on the teachers :p)

we did not pay to go in ?
Wow! Must have been some special deal, as I know they charge admission. It's run by the City, and they're so strapped for cash, there's no way they've waived admission fees on anything. I'm gonna see if there's some deal on, and maybe hustle over there.

Most reactions

Back