Castle photography in Belgium

Impressions

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys, been a year or so but I'm back. Here are a few I took in Belgium and the Netherlands.

Attachments

• received_10153400122147501.jpeg.jpg
    received_10153400122147501.jpeg.jpg
    352.2 KB · Views: 144
  • received_10153400125157501.jpeg.jpg
    received_10153400125157501.jpeg.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 141
  • received_10153384018442501.jpeg.jpg
    received_10153384018442501.jpeg.jpg
    254.3 KB · Views: 140
  • received_10153400146462501.jpeg.jpg
    received_10153400146462501.jpeg.jpg
    314.6 KB · Views: 142
^^ Agreed. But, if HDR is your thing and you like the look, that's your call.

The subjects are amazing! I'd love to take a trip and get a bunch of castle shots someday.

Number one is my favorite! I'd like to see it in B&W!

Nice shots! I remember visiting #2/4 when I was little. #1 looks very familiar to me as well. I'm not a huge fan of HDR but do like the look in #1.

I like #1. Really cool looking. Not a fan of the others though. Over done IMO.

Nice shots! Just as my own personal preference; I would rather see less HDR and more perspective correction.

I mean; as long as you're doing some highfalutin editing anyway, just go on ahead and straighten out the verticals.

Very cool castles i must say! I think HDR is a little strong as well.
I really like #1 for the HDR. All it needs is a few tombstones out front and a rusty gate! Muhahawesome

Thanks everyone. I could have sworn I mentioned it, but I guess I didn't. I am a fan of semi-surreal photography. I do, of course, take normal pictures too.

All my camera equipment was stolen on my move over here, so I am currently working with a point and shoot Panasonic.

Thanks for all the advice! If anyone knows of any good places to shoot in Belgium, Netherlands, or Luxembourg that wouldn't be normally known to someone, feel free to tell me!

Nice shots! Just as my own personal preference; I would rather see less HDR and more perspective correction.

I mean; as long as you're doing some highfalutin editing anyway, just go on ahead and straighten out the verticals.

I must be honest, I don't quite know how to do that.

These remind me of when I used to color b&w photos with colored pencils...

Thanks everyone. I could have sworn I mentioned it, but I guess I didn't. I am a fan of semi-surreal photography. I do, of course, take normal pictures too.

All my camera equipment was stolen on my move over here, so I am currently working with a point and shoot Panasonic.

Thanks for all the advice! If anyone knows of any good places to shoot in Belgium, Netherlands, or Luxembourg that wouldn't be normally known to someone, feel free to tell me!

I also like the semi-surreal look for certain subjects and these definitely lend themselves to that. I like the dream like quality and colors of 2 - 4 but the first one is too dark and realistic to fit in with the others so it kind of throws it off. About the distortion - not sure if that adds to the surreal look or not, would have to see them before/after correction to decide for sure.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back