Cat fight in color

doli

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Yes, it is a little soft... I am going to reshoot... but to see it in color:
087_87b.jpg

If the blur that distracting? I kinda think it adds to the "fight" aspect.

hmm, well, what would really add to the fight aspect would be to play with the contrast. I have discovered, blurring doesnt really work too well in alot of instances. You may want to lighten this a bit, it's a little too dark. But it is well composed.

if you shoot again, dont use an on camera flash. it cheapens the look of the image. also, you cant really tell what they are doing. they seem to be just there, and the one on the bottom of the photo looks annoyed. oh, and covered in fake blood. i would suggest choosing an actual pose or something so it makes more sense and you dont have to explain it to the viewer.

thebeginning said:
if you shoot again, dont use an on camera flash. it cheapens the look of the image. also, you cant really tell what they are doing. they seem to be just there, and the one on the bottom of the photo looks annoyed. oh, and covered in fake blood. i would suggest choosing an actual pose or something so it makes more sense and you dont have to explain it to the viewer.

I completely agree about the oncamera flash. Was consideringing either a hot foot flash... or just spot lighting the scenes. I want the feeling of someone "catching" the shot rendomly... so a little cruidness is desireable, but obviously not so much as to take away from the photo.

I was going to use the excuse of this shot being apart of a series, for the need of a better pose. But I know that even in a series, each photo has to be able to stand alone... So I will work on better "posing".

The blood looks that fake? I am using fake blood... but is it the color thing? or the application/layout?

Thank you for this critique-- I am excited to reshoot!
Doli

Most reactions

Back