cat nap

nvr2low

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
let me know what you think. im thinking about having it printed for my g/f either for a calander or poster, that cat is her favorite thing in the world.

catnap5eq.jpg

30 views and nothing, i thought it was a good shot?

I am a cat lover and owned a cat. if a person send me a pic of a cat like this, i am very happy to accept it.

Very nice pic! love it.

Hey great contrast, I really like the lighting and how the carpet seems to compliment the cat's color. I'm not too sure I like the writing though, it seems like its trying to take over the photo. Text on photos always seems to be such a tricky thing. I don't know, that's just my opinion. Great work though!:mrgreen:
Cheers!

ya, wasnt sure about the text, was just playin with some ideas

cool shot...love the colors :thumbup:

nvr2low said:
30 views and nothing, i thought it was a good shot?

don't worry, sometimes it can be hard to get comments around here, some threads get all the love and others get pushed to the bottom, i know how you feel :(

but i love the shot! excellent lighting it works wonders! very nice work :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

thanks for the comments guys

It's a great shot but i'm assuming you come in second place of the cat? (heheh). This kinda shot would mellow people out and make them say "aw"- well at least i would!

I'm only seeing this now ... sorry. I was so busy yesterday...
But what I see here is something I like.
Very good use of the given light in this given situation.
I tend to overexpose the sunlit parts in photos with these lighting conditions, so I must say: very well done here! And the cat is a beauty!
Personally I'd crop it tighter (never touching the shadow, of course!) and leave out the letters.

fotolode:
i bought her the cat so im still first, but not by very much.

LaFoto:
thanks for the compliments, it really was just a lucky shot. i took about 6 and with different settings and got lucky with a couple. i posted another one a few weeks ago in b&w. this shot is cropped down quite a bit, i still wanted some size to the pic, i really didnt want her to take up the entire shot. the lettering was just something i was playing with, wanted to check out the different settings and crap and i just never deleted it.

Most reactions

Back