Garbz

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
www.auer.garbz.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cat10.jpg

as cute as the cat is i want some critique. how could that be better. I have another shot same angle just uncropped with more of the bed visible. but i personally didn't like it as much.

What do you think of it.

that is a pretty cute cat..and it was pretty cool how u got a shot of the cat in that position . nice work .

thanks i don't know what persuaded him to lie under the blanket but the rabbit was right next to him so i just nudged it closer and he put his arm on it. He's sooo adorable :hug:

The two things that jump out at me are too soft a focus and the toy is obscuring just enough of the cats nose to be distracting. I think it would also help to crop in more closely on the cat and brighten the picture some.

Good idea and colors.

The second one is definitely better. The only other suggestion is that it looks like you focused mainly on the doll as opposed to the cat. From your picture the doll looks like the focial point which isn't a problem if that was your intention. If it wasn't then, depending on your camera, you can either try increasing the DOF or focus lock on the cat and then recompose your picture to the one we see here. Other than that it's a nice picture altogether.

hard to do, the camera has a cheap autofocus and the manual focus is very hard to get accurate.

It wasn't my intention to focus on the rabbit. Also the CCD on the my camera is also pretty poor (check colourful spots :D )

Most reactions

New Topics

Back