Catch and release?

coastalconn

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Kris, interesting sequence. Just shows that things don't always work out, even for osprey. :biggrin-93:

WesternGuy

Sweet captures.
I've got to know . . . did the osprey go after the gull?

Also, it looks like you mirrored the third shot (leg band) - better comp?

Kris, interesting sequence. Just shows that things don't always work out, even for osprey. :biggrin-93:
WesternGuy
Thanks!

Sweet captures.

The Greater Black Backed Gulls, always try to steal the fish from the Osprey.. They fly up from behind and try to grab the fish until the Osprey drops it or out-maneuvers them..
No mirroring at all they are completely different dives. Although it is very interesting that they are banded on different legs. I actually didn't notice that before..

Ok, so can I just start hating you now and avoid the Christmas rush?

Lol.. seriously though, fantastic stuff. Love them all, #3 though is a real standout for me. That one would get printed and go on my desk.

WesternGuy
Thanks!

Sweet captures.

The Greater Black Backed Gulls, always try to steal the fish from the Osprey.. They fly up from behind and try to grab the fish until the Osprey drops it or out-maneuvers them..
No mirroring at all they are completely different dives. Although it is very interesting that they are banded on different legs. I actually didn't notice that before..
Ok.

Amazing and intense.

A really great set with a surprise ending! :)

Awesome stuff!!!! Great shots

Most reactions

New Topics

Back