cathedral hdr attempt

sedonaaz

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
OK here is an attempt tell me what you think. The 1st is the original.

cathedralreflectioncopy.jpg

hrdtest.jpg

how many images are you using, and what is the spacing between the stops?

It is a bit too harsh for my taste. I tend to like hdr landscapes to be as natural as possible.

It looks like only one image was used, I say that because all the shadowed areas on the original are the exact same on the HDR image, just harsher. It also looks like you used too much contrast. I am going to go ahead and say this is not an HDR shot, I think you could have had better results in post processing.

seems too over processed.

i also believe it is just one image, but wanted to give them the opportunity to speak up.

one of these days folks may realize that one image a HDR doesnot make (grammar incorrect on purpose)

This HDR attempt is hot!!! Literally hot the colors are burning right out & Beyonce is singing “Baby I can see your Halo”

It looks like a regular shot that you added too much contrast and too much colour saturation to, in order to create the final flawed image.

skieur

I don't think this needed to be an HDR as I can see detail in the darkest parts of the original image and the brights don't look saturated. The "HDR" just seems to have the saturation and contrast increased to a ridiculous amount. This is not what an HDR is supposed to be.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back