voodoocat

))<>((
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Website
www.voodoocat.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I haven't done landscape shots in so long. I shot these on Fuji Sensia 100 transparency film.

Here is my opener. It was in fact the first photo I shot that day.

cathedralrock01.jpg

Edited and uploaded another scan.

cathedralrock02.jpg

cathedralrock03.jpg

cathedralrock04.jpg

At the end of the day I hiked upto this lookout point. It was damn cold

sedonalookout.jpg

Gee Daddy, are those dinosaur footprints?

Great shots voodoo, makes me want to head south even more than ever.

MDowdey said:
damn dude, i wanna go there!!

md

He he... See watcha missin' in Arizona? This state is so built for photography!

:D

Very nice, if your in to landscape photography Sedona is a must shoot location, the only problem is the town is a little to touristy and high end if cost is an issues

awesome shots voodoo! That looks like a wicked place. I especially like the barn pic. :thumbsup:

sedona, thats a psychic community right? did you go have your tarot read :D Supposedly it has an energy center or something that does funky stuff.

I think could be my monitor, but the some of the pics have a bit of a 'magentaish' cast.

vonnagy said:
sedona, thats a psychic community right? did you go have your tarot read :D Supposedly it has an energy center or something that does funky stuff.

They have a few Vortex places there, at least that's what the Sedonians are saying. I stayed near a place where supposedly a Vortex was active, didn't feel a thing!

But Sedona is much nicer outside of the town. There are many ruins near Sedona, dating back hundreds of years, with Pictographs and Petroglyphs everywhere. Quite interesting place to visit, one of the many places Arizona has to offer.

vonnagy said:
awesome shots voodoo! That looks like a wicked place. I especially like the barn pic. :thumbsup:

I think could be my monitor, but the some of the pics have a bit of a 'magentaish' cast.

Refresh and tell me if that looks better. I couldn't put my finger on what was wrong and I think you figured it out.

Very nice.

The first shot of the day was definitely the best in my opinion. The depth of colors, lighting, and the detail of the water make me feel like I am seeing it through a window.

Definitely a must go to place. That picture would be perfect for a travel brouchure.

Ahhhh, why must such places always be so far away from here?

But wait till August - then I'll be back from three weeks in Ireland.
My luggage should then be loaded heavily with rolls of films - and the local drugstore will call "mayday, mayday" when I come in to hand them all in :)

WOW, how did I miss these?? I am totally in love with Arizona, as a general rule. Flew to Phoenix once just so we could drive for hours north and go through the Painted Desert, en route to the Grand Canyon and southern Utah. &lt;sigh> That was one heavenly vacation. And we passed through Sedona and read a bit about those vortex areas, but we were only passing through and couldn't find the vibe. :D But I believe in it!!!

Voo: I love the first image the best. I wish the third image wasn't quite so dark, but I know how intense the shadows are out there, plus my monitor is pukey here at work. You've almost made me feel homesick!! Nice work!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back