CATS

Hi, StillAlive, I have been looking at all your animal photos here, the fox, the rabbits and hares, this cat ... how were all these photos taken? They look like mobile phone pics. Am I right?
Your kitten is soooo cute!!!!

no they were taken with my 700$ point and shoot camera but when i set the image size to the lowest settings 640x480 i can take over 2000 pics so when i see the right moment ill always have room for a Hi definition widescreen shots

Ah, well, in this case I say it's a pity you are so "thrifty" with your pictures, for this one would have been nice to see in a higher resolution. That kitty is so cute.

Ah, what a beauty she (?) is! Is this any special breed?
We only have a run-of-the-mill striped housecat, and we still love her to bits. She has a lot less fur than yours, and yet it is all over the floor ALWAYS. Who does all the vacuuming in your home then ;););). Here, it is me... :( ;).

STILLALIVE said:
...or anyone else

Wish this would ever happen in my family ... the "or anyone else" situation is ever so unknown to all the other members around here... ah well ;).

Maine Coone, yes, we see photos of them in our books on cats. Beautiful cats they are! Do take more photos at the higher resolution, I suggest, and download them into your computer more often to empty the chip. It is worth it, I say.

THis little fella is the 4th generation of cats that have thrived in our backyard we had this mansion built 5 years ago and we feed the cats table scraps or we cook them burgers and hotdogs and give it to them (click the pic or the box with an x in it to see the pic

Looks like you have plenty of photo oppurtunities where you live so I would also say take advantage of that and take some higher resolution pics, and as stated, download more often. Then you can study your pictures and grow on your skills and get better and better shots each time :thumbup:

i can fit a couple hundred shots in hi def widescreen but most of the time taking pictures is just something i love doing:smileys:

alright you live out in CA so you probably wouldnt have heard of METRO its the transit line (buses, Trains, cabs, transit police)My dad is the supervisor here are some pics

Most reactions

Back