Caught my eye. Thoughts?

TheMightyGoat

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
P1050202d.jpg

Is this Hollywood? :lmao:

good shot! i like it (even if it's crooked) :thumbup:

Definitely gave me a good laugh.

If you are going to steal images from Walmart, at least have the smarts to clone out the watermark. I mean, it's so obvious pasted so brightly right in the middle of the image....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

Nice shot. But leave it to walmart to ruin a beautiful sunset, with one of there 9 million stores.

I'd love to see the shadows lifted a bit, just so we could see a tiny bit more of the cars and their roofs. It's a pretty dramatic image, and I know the underexposed areas are dark, but just a tiny bit more information in the shadows would really pump this image up. A very minor horizon rotation like 1 degree clockwise would make the horizon read a bit better.

I think you could also crop off a little bit on the left hand side and also a bit off the bottom of the frame, to make the Wal Mart sign a bit bigger in the final image.

It's a pretty interesting shot of just a sign and some cars and trees in silhouette. I bet you got it for a good,low price too,eh?

To be clear, that's actually a Wal-Mart store with cars in the parking lot. It's just that the outline of the building is broken up by the trees.

If you are going to steal images from Walmart, at least have the smarts to clone out the watermark. I mean, it's so obvious pasted so brightly right in the middle of the image....:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:

ROFL!
For a SPLIT second, I thought you were serious. Actually went back to check and see if there WAS a watermark...
/facepalm

Most reactions

New Topics

Back