Caution: Hot Air

JTHphoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
cautionballoons_4599_filteredshare.jpg

Im gonna have to disagree with this composistion. Hot air balloons are soooo peacefull to look at. In person as well as on film, but that sign just screams out "look at me". I see what you were after, and I guess in that way, it should scream that out, but I just dont agree with it. Technically its great.

I agree with Raymond.
We see so many boring balloon shots. This adds a little something to it with the title.

woodsac said:
I agree with Raymond.
We see so many boring balloon shots. This adds a little something to it with the title.
i took about 50 shots in 5 minutes, and 49 of them fit into the "boring" category IMO... this was the only one that stood out in any way... thanks for looking and taking the time to comment guys! :thumbup:

Very cool. I have to agree that its a great capture. Nicely done

I agree with ray and woody, this is a great shot J, and well titled :thumbup:

I like it. Different from other balloon shots.

I actually like this. I like how the balloon has risen over the sign adding to the whole "Warning - Hot air right about here" idea. Nice colours but I wonder what it would look like in b&w?

mad_malteaser said:
I actually like this. I like how the balloon has risen over the sign adding to the whole "Warning - Hot air right about here" idea. Nice colours but I wonder what it would look like in b&w?

Mad, i actually tried converting a few shots from this day into B&W and i just wasn't really impressed, the only thing that made this shot for me was the setting sun providing a warmth and bringing out the orange in the barracade/balloons...

Thanks again for the comments everybody... ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back