caveman style!!

mygrain

Friend to nose goblins everywhere
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Here are a few shots from the Ruby Falls cave. Again, very dark trail...it was in a cave, they have a tendency to be so. I used a flash on a few but screwed up tons of shots without using one.
cvweb1.jpg

cvweb2.jpg

cvweb3.jpg

I like the textures and will probably use them in Painter or PS as such for painting with.

I have a few panoramic shots coming soon...one is of the water fall inside the cavern and several from top of lookout mountain looking over the city. will post those asap.

these are awesome... i so dig caves...(oops, scuse the pun...)

great color...i found its hard to take pics in caves...and around here, they dont want you to.. it supposedly hurts them...or the little big eyed creatures that live around and in them.....!!!
but these are really interesting.........good job!

Yeah I can understand the concern about the critters, but this was the Ruby Falls Cavern and it is travelled by hundreds of folks with hot deoderant smellies trailing them. Luckily (and unluckily due to the smellies) I was the last person in line of the tour so stopping to take photos was not much of a prob and I guarentee there were no critter in this place. Hell they encourage taking photos in this place. I woud have loved to go caving for real but no one with me was really excited about being trapped under 250 feet of rock for hours for this simple tour and honestly I was ready to leave by the end myself. Tours suck...I like to be at my own pace and not be rushed or crowded when working...err...shooting.

I went cave climbing once and out of a lapse of judgement i didn't bring my camera, wish I had though.

I think these are the first shots I've seen by you. :scratch:
Are you sure you were in a cave? The first one looks like a boney hand. Have you not been on an intense diet and posted these in here instead of the arty farty portait thread? :scratch: :p

Most reactions

Back