CC Another flower...

BuS_RiDeR

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Website
mdlphotography.blogspot.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I was out getting some family shots of my sister's clan and I walked by a shot that caught my eye...

I think it may have benefited from a shallower DoF. I can't decide whether or not I like it... I did a quick pass through in Gimp and re-cropped it using a 2:1 aspect ratio...

I thought I'd offer it up here fore some C&C.

Flower_Crop_Carbon.JPG

Last edited:
I like this; I think it works with the DoF just fine. I have two minor niggles. One, the tip of the leave upper center which is intruding on the bloom. I think that should have been moved underneath the bloom, and second is the background area at the bottom of the image, just below the flower. That said, it is a nice image. Well done.

I like this; I think it works with the DoF just fine. I have two minor niggles. One, the tip of the leave upper center which is intruding on the bloom. I think that should have been moved underneath the bloom, and second is the background area at the bottom of the image, just below the flower. That said, it is a nice image. Well done.

Thanks... I agree with the leaf overlapping the bloom... I didn't notice it until I was at home looking at the photos on my monitor... I wish I had seen it before I took the shot.

Thanks... I agree with the leaf overlapping the bloom... I didn't notice it until I was at home looking at the photos on my monitor... I wish I had seen it before I took the shot.

:lol: How many times have we all said that? :confused:

though i like the shot, but why did you processed it noisy , intentionally ? I don't see any benefit until unless you want to show old time effect

though i like the shot, but why did you processed it noisy , intentionally ?

I like the look... I think in this photo, it works... for me anyway... :)

I don't see any benefit until unless you want to show old time effect

The benefit is art. Everyone has thier own opinion. And I respect yours. :) Thanks for the comments.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back