CC my bike please =)

Velton30

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey just received a new lens for x-mas and was testing it out.

Bikeclean2.jpg

I gather you're a cop? :) Cool bike! :)

I'd be curious to see the less processed version. You would benefit from a circular polarizer to cut down some of that glare... still, looks like a reasonable shot. You may have missed the focus just slightly?

Here is the original.

Bikeclean.jpg

Hm, interesting. It's hard to tell for sure... what I may be seeing as a missed focus might actually be just from glare. (like look around the word "POLICE"... see how it has a fuzzy edge to it?)

Ya, I am not sure what is up there... Maybe it has something to do with the reflective "glitter" in the word

Bikeclean2-1.jpg

Velton - Looks great. Good choice on background the bike really stands out. (Even in the all color shot)

Yup... think it's just a bit of glare.

Aside from it being a Harley, it's a very nice picture.

What do they do with those bikes when they retire them? Can you buy them without the word Police on it?

Aside from it being a Harley, it's a very nice picture.

What do they do with those bikes when they retire them? Can you buy them without the word Police on it?

Yep, we have the option to buy the bike for a great price. They take all the mechanical police equipment off for the next bike and remove the stickers. Note this option is only available for motor officers. If we don't want the bike they send it back to harley in exchange for a new bike at a very low price.

Do those things have nitrous on them? I saw one parked somewhere, and I saw bottle piped into the engine somewhere that I could only assume was juice.

Do those things have nitrous on them? I saw one parked somewhere, and I saw bottle piped into the engine somewhere that I could only assume was juice.

nope, I have never heard or seen a police bike with nitrous either. They have cylinders/bottles for the air ride suspension on them, besides that I am not sure what you saw.

If we had nitrous, we would be crashing alot ;)

Most reactions

Back