CC on Website Please

to many g's in the link - server not found. The one in your sig is fine.

Clean, quick and easy to navigate. I would make a separate page for contact instead of having it with your about page but that's just personal preference.

The website is nice and simple which is nice. I also agree that contact should be separate from the about page.

The biggest thing that bothers me is the logo. That font is horrible.

Loads fast, navigates easy, some very good photos, pace of slideshow on home page is just right. Overall well done.

Also not a big fan of the logo type, kinda agree with Light Guru.

I remember that background color: It was ugly as sin in the 1960s and has had 50 years now to ripen and get uglier. I say lose it fast. It's really hurting the portraits in the slide presentation.

Joe

DreamHouse028_zps73b03979.jpg

Thanks for the color recommendation. I was thinking earlier that I wasn't sure that I cared for it and being color blind sure didn't help that decision. Working on changing it over to a lighter color, more like buttermilk. I just have to change fonts and everything that was white to black :D

I have my taskbar running vertically on the left hand side of the screen.
It obscures about half of your logo.

What platform (OS) and browser are you using? I haven't seen that on any combination that I have tested it on.

What platform (OS) and browser are you using? I haven't seen that on any combination that I have tested it on.

I am also having the same issue. I am on Opera/Chrome/Firefox at 1366x786 resolution on Windows 8. Thank you.

Would it be too much of a PITA if you could send me a SS? I will forward it on to see if I can get someone to fix it. It sounds like a scaling issue with the site or browser. My PC won't go into 1366x786 resolution so I can't test it but all other resolutions don't have a problem on my end.

I noticed the same thing. Logo on the left is slightly clipped. Also, not a fan of the bottom logo placement (I feel like it should be centered on one line). A background of white would add to the nice clean look of your site. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back