CC please, if the pic loaded...lol

stang96mj

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I need thoughts.... I am just uploading one cause I don't know if it is gonna work, will post more if it does. Thanks ..............YAY it worked...lol

<-------need help with this one, what can i do to get the shadow off (thought i had the flash pointing up,but i guess not...LOL) I tried the blur thing but it leaves a shadow or something. Thanks for your thoughts and help in advance!!

Last edited:
15s8mm1.jpg

something like this?

Are you KIDDING me??? Are they really that bad??? NOONE has responded and given any comments...............LOL

Often people who do not have anything constructive to say will say nothing at all. This is true whether the photos be good or bad. This is also true when its a ton of unnumbered pictures.. CC'ers tend to be looking for medium sized, numbered, pictures posted that they do not have to follow links to really look at, and somewhere between 1-5 photographs, with 3 being the suggested max (other than situations with themes, etc). These are not forum rules but they're the best way to receive results. Also as others have commented in threads dedicated to the giving/receiving/asking of CC, it is better to give context and detail to the post. You specifically addressed the last photo and you were given an edit accomplishing what you were looking for. Try addressing each photo in this way, its far more likely to succeed.

If it was a post intended to received comments like "great!" and "to good to be in the beginner's section!," then this isn't the right place.

Often people who do not have anything constructive to say will say nothing at all. This is true whether the photos be good or bad. This is also true when its a ton of unnumbered pictures.. CC'ers tend to be looking for medium sized, numbered, pictures posted that they do not have to follow links to really look at, and somewhere between 1-5 photographs, with 3 being the suggested max (other than situations with themes, etc). These are not forum rules but they're the best way to receive results. Also as others have commented in threads dedicated to the giving/receiving/asking of CC, it is better to give context and detail to the post. You specifically addressed the last photo and you were given an edit accomplishing what you were looking for. Try addressing each photo in this way, its far more likely to succeed.

If it was a post intended to received comments like "great!" and "to good to be in the beginner's section!," then this isn't the right place.
Thanks for the info...lol That was my first time to post pics sorry.

CC'ers tend to be looking for medium sized, numbered, pictures posted that they do not have to follow links to really look at...
Yeah, we are pretty much pricks here (well, me at least) and I'm hardest on my self then on anyone else.

Images you posted aren't bad. For the future, try to have background w/o crease. Although it is a matter of personal flavor, generally its preferred it to be nice and tight.

Couples-image: lighting is flat. I'm not a fan of flat lighting.
You have a way to go to improve,
Enjoy the journey

Most reactions

Back