Kofman13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
2 new shots

PB209668.jpg

PB209607.jpg

they're both kinda over exposed and blown out, the second one needs to be rotated a bit counter clockwise. you want to avoid blinding light that washes out colours and details. also they both seem as if they could be a little sharper, they both seem a little out of focus to me, or maybe thats just my eyes at 1:30 in the morning speaking hahaha

more satisfied with your camera now? :O

they're both kinda over exposed and blown out, the second one needs to be rotated a bit counter clockwise. you want to avoid blinding light that washes out colours and details. also they both seem as if they could be a little sharper, they both seem a little out of focus to me, or maybe thats just my eyes at 1:30 in the morning speaking hahaha

Hehe I'm getting the hang of it... 6 days of photography. I still want a nifty fifty and am still irked it costs 400$ for Olympus but I'm seeing it's more about the photographer than the cam...
And... How do I make it sharper? Post processing? Because the tennis ball one, the can was in the ground and in the second one, I used a tripod so it wasn't shaking...

Hehe I'm getting the hang of it... 6 days of photography. I still want a nifty fifty and am still irked it costs 400$ for Olympus but I'm seeing it's more about the photographer than the cam...
And... How do I make it sharper? Post processing? Because the tennis ball one, the can was in the ground and in the second one, I used a tripod so it wasn't shaking...

thats good to hear :p don't worry... the 50mm lens for my camera's $530 :( yeah its more about the photographer and less about the camera.

about making the image sharper, make sure the focus is on the right spot... the tennis ball photo seems as if you missed the focus a little, the foreground is in perfect focus, and only a bit of the ball is... the camera was on the ground right? meaning you probably didn't look through the viewfinder, which also means you might not have been able to pick your focus spot. if i'm ever on the ground i'd put my hand under the camera so i can turn my head and peer through the viewfinder.

also it seems as if the ball's blown out... which makes it hard to see details.

Most reactions

Back