CC please

vtf

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Im new to photography and wanted to get some shots in manual and start playing with all those nice buttons w/o auto awhile improving my focusing skills. Even made me a cheat sheet on iso, av and tv to help me when moving around. All of u have been supportive to others and would like your input.
Thanks
VTf :confused:

Attachments

• $Untitled-122d.jpg
    $Untitled-122d.jpg
    167.2 KB · Views: 61
  • $Untitled-87e.jpg
    $Untitled-87e.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 57
  • $Untitled-109d.jpg
    $Untitled-109d.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 50
few bits of advice for photographing dogs.

- It all about emotion in the eyes with them. They have no real body language to speak with. Never miss focus on the eyes.

- Get low, and when you think you are low enough, get lower. So of the best pictures of my dog that I have taken have been from me laying on my back.

- Don't show the dogs butthole. It doesn't work. Ever.

p!nK

good points,for the latter never realize it was there, oops lol
thanks

few bits of advice for photographing dogs.

- It all about emotion in the eyes with them. They have no real body language to speak with. Never miss focus on the eyes.

- Get low, and when you think you are low enough, get lower. So of the best pictures of my dog that I have taken have been from me laying on my back.

- Don't show the dogs butthole. It doesn't work. Ever.

p!nK

Excellent advice, and damn you...I can't stop laughing! :biglaugh:

Never miss focus on the eyes.

Agreed. This will apply to pretty much anything that has eyes. If your subject has eyes, make sure they are sharp. (With very few, if any exceptions)

- Get low, and when you think you are low enough, get lower.

Several books I have read state that you should never shoot down on children or animals. The simplest reason is because this is the perspective they are usually seen from by most people, and therefore most people will find these shots boring. Getting low is one way of giving them a perspective they rarely see, which be more interesting for the viewer.

Most reactions

Back