CC Please!!!

- spent 5 minutes on it - can't remember what I did but I believe the guy in bumper is gone. ;) - should have spent more time on the road surface to make it look more even.

4600483341_a2ffa5fcea_b_ed.jpg

I like the first pic the best, nice composition
btw, i drive a truck like that, it's lifted a little higher though ;)

I have the same truck but mines a little dirtier from bumming around in the field lol. And we put a little chrome on it lol. I will have to take a pic sometime. Love my chevy.

Those edits look awesome! I definately need to read up my program!

I have the same truck but mines a little dirtier from bumming around in the field lol. And we put a little chrome on it lol. I will have to take a pic sometime. Love my chevy.

Im not gonna lie, I am a ford man. I have an 03 mustang gt I've been workin on (im sure some pictures of it will be up here, as soon as it stops raining and I can wash it). But I have to say that chevy trucks are amazing. Along with the corvettes, and mabey camero!

Im not gonna lie, I am a ford man.

i don't blame you. right now i'd rater have a ford, now that GM is owned by Obama :er:

I'd rather own a ford, theyre making a profit. didnt need a bail out or bankruptcy. Did it the old fashion way.

The shot creisinger looks cool and the original shot looks great also btw :D to me the edit that creisinger did made the truck look farther away

... to me the edit that creisinger did made the truck look farther away

That's right.

In the original I didn't like the space to the left of the car while the truck was kind of facing to the right.

In my edit I wanted to show where the truck is facing to. It might not be extremely exciting to see the forest but it creates more of a setting for the truck. I hope that makes sense.

Most reactions

Back