CC this please...

alabama1980

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
it isnt much, but for some reason i really liked it...but i need to know whats not quite right, or what i could do better...

IMG_0110.jpg

I'm no professional but i think since there is no main subject in the middle of this picture that it would look better all clear and crisp. I also think it would looks better with a bigger depth of field to include the tracks in the picture.

To me, nothing seems to be in focus in this picture. The plant on the right was probably sharp but it looks like you made it blurry during post-processing. When I look at the picture, I have the feeling there is something wrong with my eyes because they cannot focus on anyhting; that is very disturbing.

I like the subject matter, however I'm not so keen on the blur vignette effect that you have used, particularly on the right hand side of the image. I think it is too exagerated and detracts from the image.

Other wise it's a good composition.

i'm with scurra, i think the blur detracts

Well here is the original...looked kinda "bleh" to me..think i tried to hard to "unbleh" it...lol.

IMG_0110-1-1.jpg

I like the un-blured version a lot better! If the tracks, which im assuming where the main subject, where in focus it would have been better. But I still like it!

boost the blue color of the sky?

Thank yall so much...:)

And Sarah, I actually wanted more bokeh on the tracks...but I see your point. I may go reshoot it with the suggestions in mind....and by the way, you and I have almost the exact same setup....only thing I have different is the Sigma wide angle....which was sUPPOSED to be the 75-300 zoom....Dell sent me the wrong lens....so i got that and bought the 75-300 anyhow....:) hope you like your rebel as much as i like mine!

Good pic. Maybe close the ap. down a little more next time.

I like the orignial better, but if you keep the blurry vignette less abrupt and add some sort of grainy texture to it, it could be stronger. I like the square, it's as if it was shot with a hasselblad.

I like the original more, although I'm not crazy about it. I think a more gradual blurring effect would work well. Your post-processed picture has too much blur, the original has too little blur, you need to get just enough blur to make it come out right (this is beginning to sound like a certain children's story haha)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back