CD cover shoot

gsgary

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Website
www.gsgary.smugmug.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
A local artist asked me if i could get some dark moody shots for her and this is what i came up with

434814820_btPqP-L.jpg

435153479_GR5hE-L.jpg

434845643_BcqWt-L.jpg

434845708_DcRp2-L.jpg

435157905_fr59p-L.jpg

435159043_QCv9q-L.jpg

i love #4!!!! I was playing with the crop while scrolling the screen-that's an eye catcher for sure! Remember the front is a square, i think by just filling in the rest of the left with black, that'll give you some great copy room for the title of the CD. Great work!

i love #4!!!! I was playing with the crop while scrolling the screen-that's an eye catcher for sure! Remember the front is a square, i think by just filling in the rest of the left with black, that'll give you some great copy room for the title of the CD. Great work!

Cheers, thats the reason i i shot it with the black, she was great infront of the camera probably because she is used to performing

While the composition of #4 pleases me most, I like her expression in #1 most. She has that thoughtful, ironic expression of an artist in #1.

I'm guessing she'll be quite pleased with all of those you've shared here.

While the composition of #4 pleases me most, I like her expression in #1 most. She has that thoughtful, ironic expression of an artist in #1.

I'm guessing she'll be quite pleased with all of those you've shared here.

Thank's John, she is but i'm not totally pleased, i think i will ask if she will do another shoot

Most reactions

New Topics

Back