Cedar Point (56K Will Die, Sorry)

The first Mean streak is actually the Gemini. Sorry about that. I will fix that now.

hmm i have a class trip to six flags in a few weeks and you gave me some great ideas :thumbup:

also, were you allowed to take your camera on the roller coasters or did u have to sneak it on?

thanks

No, before each ride left the station the computer generated voice siad "For your safety, Please do not use your camera cellular phone or portable camera to take photos because rideno photography is permitted while riding this ride. Thank you. And enjoy your ride" I was going to try to take photos on a loop one, but I thought I would loose my camera.

Man those take me back... i miss that place! And yes it is hard to get good shots when you are experiencing a g or two in a curv at 80mph (or 123 as i seen top thrill dragster do one day) I like your photos... i did the same thing... only i took videos... wish i had better quality

don't worry we won't steal your shots! We are not like that pfffffff

well... you are crazy you know? :) I would never take my cam on the rollercoster. :) I like those from the ground... :)

Most reactions

Back