Cedar Waxwings

Thanks Logan.I cant believe how many I seen of theses guys this morning at least a dozen of them in the same tree eating the berries.I have not seen that many in total in nearly 5 years.

Nice shots. I think I got my first one today, at lunch time in park. I shot one image on Portra 400 using a 70-210, won't know for a while, have to finish roll, develop, and scan. I was in my truck eating and it flew into tree. I think it was close enough for a decent shot. Time will tell I guess. I seen a bunch today too. Of course, the park was loaded with conifer trees and other berry type trees.

Nice shots. I think I got my first one today, at lunch time in park. I shot one image on Portra 400 using a 70-210, won't know for a while, have to finish roll, develop, and scan. I was in my truck eating and it flew into tree. I think it was close enough for a decent shot. Time will tell I guess. I seen a bunch today too. Of course, the park was loaded with conifer trees and other berry type trees.
Thanks.I am sure they will look great hope to see them soon.

Well captured.
Thanks.

Thanks Logan.I cant believe how many I seen of theses guys this morning at least a dozen of them in the same tree eating the berries.I have not seen that many in total in nearly 5 years.

I have been seeing a flock of about that size at a local park lately myself. They are after some type of red berries on a few trees there. Great shots you got!

Thanks Dean.

Most reactions

Back