Celebrate, Kundalini. CELEBRATE!!!

^^^ So Jeromie, is the improved evening possibly connected to the
tequila.gif

Si Senorita!

(I thought the name thang was between us) :lol: Shhhhh.....

Thanks Brittany

Okay, so I don't mean to trumpet my own horn too loudly, but I had no doubt that I was not as well received as I originally considered myself. That makes me sad a little because I consider a lot of you to be my virtual friends. Apparently, I do not make that much of an impact but I do try to be nice, with a bit of humor and that will not change as it is part of my DNA. Thanks all that responded to this celebratory thread.

Sorry Corinna, the numbers tell no lies. Germany is out this year, but I will keep '09 in mind.

But Anty, Chiller and all the rest, watch out. Toronto is still on my radar.

happy birthday man.

Ohhh Toronto. Someone wanna PM the info to me? I'd love to go.

i said happy birthday in your thread!!!! and i complimented you...that should count for at least 12 posts.

go to germany!

go to germany!
... is exactly what I am thinking, or from my point of view: C'mon. Come to Germany!
There is no 2009-Germany-meet-up. Not by me, that is.
Take my one-week-North-Germany-Meet-Up as a once-in-a-lifetime-chance and make it over to here! It'll be great if we go by the the-more-the-merrier-theme! :D

And one Spiffy and my Miffy stand for about 20 posts alone! Don't they? Plus all the others that seldom go to Off Topics and therefore don't necessarily see the birthday threads. But who are your friends on here, all the same! Don't forget those. They are many!

Happy (slightly belated) Birthday!:cheers:

Thanks everybody, I really appreciate your well wishes.

I think I have finally recovered from all the celebrations.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back