celebrate

JonMikal

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
i was a bit taken with emotion when i saw this homeless man yesterday. regardless of his circumstance, he took time to drape his cart with flags, celebrate and show pride in his country.

27180132-L.jpg

Excellent Jon!!! This is quite an emotional picture! You managed to capture a powerful scene, and captured it well :)

Awww, you softie, you. :)

It's an arresting image, once again you show what a good eye you have for seeing this kind of thing. Very nice. :thumbup:

Wow Jon, what an emotional photo. Even though he is homeless, he still loves his country no matter what. Great eye, and very well captured.

Excellent shot. IMO this is one where selective color would really make a statement.

It sure is arresting! Framed very well.
But I wouldn't have known he is homeless if you had not mentioned it. Perhaps a shot from the front would have conveyed the 'homeless' part well?

Regardless, its a great frame! My favourite thus far; from you. :thumbup:

Very nice JonMikal!
I love how you composed this photo!

I've been away for a while... so tell me... what's up with your avatar?

wonder if he is a vet???

i would bet the farm, he is.......great shot jon.....

if he is a vet..then the caption could be, "thru it all, he hasnt forgotten his country...."

I disagree with a lot of the opinions about this one and selective coloring. DON'T TOUCH IT JON! This one is perfect the way it is. The beauty of b&w gives this shot a fantastic feel and this capture speaks to me of a time long forgotten. As always keep up the good work.

Jon ... you always capture what I can only describe in a quiet dignity in your photographs of the homeless ... it makes your work speak volumes and this one is no exception ... very emotive ... wonderful work as usual :mrgreen:

Really just an amazing shot. I have to say the quality of images on this forum is very very high, and this photo is not an exeption. Just a really emotive peace, and even though I live in Australia, am only 16 and in a more well off situation, I can connect with it. Good stuff.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back