Celebration City , Florida

RinconPhoto

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
rasy07.jpg

2lwt4ys.jpg

This one is of a Barber Shop that was close and I took it through a window :meh:

vhg769.jpg

Celebration is the name of a city in Florida. I'm pretty sure that's where these shots were taken.

Celebration is the name of a city in Florida. I'm pretty sure that's where these shots were taken.

Yes it's a City that Disney owns here in Florida , It's called Celebration City as you can see in the photos is a Movie theater and Hotel ... :meh:

Here's a tip when shooting at night,shoot when there is still some stray lights from the already gone sun,which usually results in dark blue skies
The blue skies makes the subject stop at a point unlike black sky which the buildings just merge with the darkness if you know what I mean

Here's a tip when shooting at night,shoot when there is still some stray lights from the already gone sun,which usually results in dark blue skies
The blue skies makes the subject stop at a point unlike black sky which the buildings just merge with the darkness if you know what I mean

Thanks ... I will have to try that ... :meh:

oo, sorry for misunderstanding... actually i'm from malaysia.. :mrgreen: :blushing:

thanks for the sharing also...

maybe you can add more scene to tell the story of this city.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back