Celebrity crushes

I've been in love with Alan Alda since I was a little girl...I know he's about ancient. I don't care. Something about that smile...*drool*

Or Toby Keith :-D

LOL when I was little I wanted to marry Alan Alda :) I soooo didn't get he was a "player" on mash either.

Also, as a teenager i had a crush on Robert Sean Leonard. I got over it long, long ago but I recently started watching the show House, where he plays a oncologist. The irony is that my husband is an oncologist and they almost kind of look alike. Of course my husband teases me when ever we watch the show, but I think its so funny.

Oh, I would have to go with Harrison Ford....

He is so handsome in a rugged, imperfect sort of way, he has been with his wife forever, which says to me he is of true character.

Sorry to bust on your dream but Harrison Ford has been divorced two or three times. He's been dating Calista Flockhart for about 5 or 6 years and apparently may get married this summer the last I heard. :confused:

I would have to go with Kate Beckinsale as well. I mean come on, look at the woman: http://www.bartcop.com/beck.htm :D

My one male coworker said he'd like to have a bromance with one of the Pittsburgh Penguins.
Bromance, I like that, LOL.

I've called it manlove, and it has nothing to do with their looks. Manlove for a Pittsburgh Penguin? Would absolutely have to be Jarkko Ruutu. See, nothing that has to do with the looks, he is one butt-ugly dude. Manlove comes from admiring what someone does, which both you and I understand what ole Ruutu does out on the ice.

A +1 for Kate Beckinsale from me.

I had a thing for Shania Twain for a very long time. But when I saw the movie Daredevil{/i] and afterwards Electra.... OMG!!!! Jennifer Garner was sooooo hot in those!

My aunt was borderline obsessed with Harrison Ford. Not really him, but the character Han Solo. She used to say that someday Han Solo would come rescue her. It was cute.

I personally have a thing for Drew Barrymore. She's a free spirit who seems like a fun person. And anyone who can try and love Tom Green enough to marry him must have the patience of a saint.

So yeah, Drew Barrymore. Other than that, maybe Alba (she's pretty).

Easy: Neko Case. Beautiful, smart, nice, and has a great voice.

Photo

Last edited by a moderator:
Natalie Portman
Keira Knightley
Scarlett Johansson

...and Angelina Jolie a few years ago, before she got all scrawny and veiny

Most reactions

Back