Cell phone selfies

wyogirl

Oh crop!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I'll show you mine if you show me yours!!
Actually, I'm really bad at selfies but I have lost 40 lbs so I tried it out today. Here's mine, let's see yours.....

$image-2868410062.jpg

Congrats! You look great! You don't look too bad at selfless to me. lol

Lol. That's because you are seeing just one of 10. The other 9 got deleted. Lol. Thanks.

Nice. Part of me would love to learn to surf. The other part is still terrified from Shark Week. That's the part winning right now. Plus there aren't any surfers in Wyoming. Lol.

You look good and congrats. Tell me what did you do to lose the pounds? What types of exercises, avoiding certain foods, etc.. I need to lose weight too, and know what I need to do, but it's a struggle.

You look good and congrats. Tell me what did you do to lose the pounds? What types of exercises, avoiding certain foods, etc.. I need to lose weight too, and know what I need to do, but it's a struggle.

Honestly, I just did what I normally do. Lots of coffee, beer and potato chips. Oh…..and go out in 100 plus degree weather and shoot surfers for a few hours a day. I hope that helps. :mrgreen:

C'mon guys, let's maintain at least some standards :) this is a photography forum What's next? Pics of what we eat for breakfast? :)

C'mon guys, let's maintain at least some standards :) this is a photography forum What's next? Pics of what we eat for breakfast? :)

Is there not photos in this thread? I think the title adequately describes what to expect in it doesn't it?

Honestly, I just did what I normally do. Lots of coffee, beer and potato chips. Oh…..and go out in 100 plus degree weather and shoot surfers for a few hours a day. I hope that helps. :mrgreen:

Haha, sounds good, ok it's snack time. :)

Hey we can start a whole new thread on that ;-)

Well there is a reason why I posted in the "just for fun" catagory and why I stated Cell Phone Selfies as the title.

Most reactions

Back