Cell Phones...

I'm in the dark ages here, I have a Samsung 870. It's a great phone, small, and damn near indestructable. I've dropped it more times than I can count, and it is seriously battle scarred. But it works great, and in places where alot of other people don't have reception. I have Verizon service, been with them since before Verizon, back when it was Primeco, back in 1997.

Mine...

LG_7130.jpg

I've lost count of how many times i've nearly smashed it or thrown it at a wall out of frustration because of the battery going flat, lack of signal or malfunctions.

I demand a new phone.

I am proud to say that the wife and I do not own a cell phone. Our friends are not too happy about it. The gang at work is a little frustrated to put it mildly.

I think that the technology is still in it's infant stages. The times that I have been given one to use the signal was only clear seven times out of ten. Granted that here in the high country signals can get tricky. None the less it was a little disappointing. We are wondering why pay a celly bill? The same amount of money can be put toward more cable channels or something fun.

tempra said:
I have a Nokia 6600, Last week I got TomTom on it, sat nav is teh bomb! it even knows where Finchingfield is :D

Too late Tempra :lmao:

I have a Samsung E720

samsung-e720.jpg

Which is pretty sweet and the one phone I haven't had technical problems with. It'd be safe to say I wouldn't get Nokia or Sony Ericsson again. It cost me a grand total of nothing, apart from my monthly contract bill.

My phone is just that! A phone!:lol: Nokia 6210i (but throw the "i" in the bin!:lol: )

No camera (I've got one already!) No fancy games (I've got a PC for that) No trick wallpapers (Got photo albums at home!)

Oh but it does have a good address book!

That'll about do it then Chris ;)

To be honest I don't need half the stuff that comes with my phone, the camera gets used for a photo address book so I can see who is calling.

I don't have any more games than it came supplied with and I don't play any of them, I just can't work mobile phone games.

The applications come in handy now and then though, various converters and a calculator.

*edit* I did use the camera to take and send photos to my friends when I was sat in the Interlaken branch of Hooters on holiday :blushing: *edit*

Indeed it can :lol:

I have the LG6000 from Verizon, it was there popular phone like a year or so ago...I love it...VErizon usually gives you a great deal on upgrades, not sure what other companies are out there and what is available to you...

I really don't know what kind I have, it's just a basic flip phone, no camera. I got 3 of them free. It has nice features, games and basic access, works fine, nothing special. :)

Most reactions

Back